Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:19:32 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  It Was Five Years Ago Today Kenny Was Shot
« previous next »
: [1]
: It Was Five Years Ago Today Kenny Was Shot  ( 3395 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 07, 2010, 07:11:49 AM »

Five years ago today, farmhand Kenneth Jerome was shot in broad daylight as he worked in the barnyard at Diamond Hill Custom Heifers Farm in Sheldon.

Kenny was a BFA Graduate and lived in Fletcher.  He had many close friends in the area.

The killing remains unsolved despite a reward posted by friends, family and Jerome’s employers.

Police said this week they have few new leads but haven’t given up hope that time might loosen the lips of someone who knows of the person or persons who committed the crime.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20100707/NEWS02/100706010/

Below are a couple of write-ups I had on the forum - Kenny was a family friend, so if you go to the top of the forum and in the forum search, type Kenny Jerome, you will find many more:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/forum/index.php?topic=445.0

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/forum/index.php?topic=478.0

« : July 07, 2010, 07:17:49 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #1 : July 07, 2010, 03:03:29 PM »

Really to bad Kenny was a great guy!! Hope that the authority's bring the person or persons to justice

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : July 07, 2010, 04:39:29 PM »

Kenny was a dear friend and I have so many wonderful memories!  He taught me to be the snowmobiler I am today.  To this day I giggle about learning how to blow donuts the "Right Way" from Kenny in his Monte Carlo.  When he didn't have a horn on his vehicle he would drive by my parents banging on his roof and yelling out the window "Helllllllllloooooo". 

He also was a dear friend in a time of loss as well.  I may not see Kenny for months and then someone close to me past away, Kenny was at your door and kept in contact with you everyday until he was sure you were doing ok.  He had a heart of gold.

I hope these leads will eventually lead to the arrest(s) to those responsible.  He has a beautiful daughter who unfortunately will never get to grow up with her daddy.

WE LOVE AND MISS YOU KENNY!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: