Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:15:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Joyce M. Grenier Dies At Age 77
« previous next »
: [1]
: Joyce M. Grenier Dies At Age 77  ( 2337 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 19, 2010, 06:37:50 AM »

JOYCE M. GRENIER FAIRFAX - Joyce Minnie Grenier, 77, died Wednesday, July 14, 2010 in the St. Albans Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center. Joyce was born on Nov. 28, 1932 in Bedford, Quebec, the daughter of Charles and Minnie (Sornberger) Stewart. She was married to Rene John Grenier on Aug. 25, 1950. Joyce and Rene owned and operated Rene's Café in Burlington for many years. Rene predeceased her on Oct. 7, 2008. She will be dearly missed by her family and friends. Joyce is survived by her children and their spouses, Patrick Grenier and wife, Lorie, of Milton and their children, Patrick Jr., Nicholas and Kaylyn; Michael Grenier and friend, Michelle Walker, of Fairfax and his son, Zachary; Marc Grenier and friend, Celeste Perron, of Burlington; and Marie-Anne Lescalleet and husband, Tim, of Southborough, Mass. and their children, Nolan, Parker and Arianna. Joyce is also survived by her brother, Clarence Stewart of Ottawa and his wife, Myrna; longtime friend, Cecile Poirier of Milton and Paul Cyr of Middlebury; as well as several nieces and nephews. In addition to her husband, Rene, Joyce was predeceased by her sister, Connie; and her brothers, Clifford, Wesley, Douglas, Leonard and Robert. Visiting hours will be held Monday, July 19, 2010 from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 11 a.m. in St. Ann's Catholic Church in Milton. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the American Diabetes Association , 1 Kennedy Drive, Suite L8, South Burlington, VT 05403. Online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: