Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:13:44 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Headed Off To Do A Little Shopping Today
« previous next »
: [1]
: Headed Off To Do A Little Shopping Today  ( 2501 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 19, 2010, 08:20:43 AM »

Got to pick up a shower curtain liner for Maryann's Handicapped Shower - Got to make sure it is the right length as the shower only has a collapsable rubber tubing about an inch to an inch and a half high on the bottom, so if it is too short water will run out on the floor.  It is a really nice show designed to be able to wheel a wheel chair right in.  You just have to make sure the shower curtain is on the right side of the rubber tubing.  I suppose it could be cleaned, but has been there for 7 years and I don't think they are that expensive.

Don't plan to be gone that long, as I don't want to miss my afternoon nap.  Tried looking on the Internet the way Maryann used to, but I never have that good a luck finding it, so will pack the old one in an old plastic grocery bag - I am sure the clerk won't mind my stretching out the old one on the floor so I get the right one.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: