Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 17, 2024, 01:31:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lee Minor: Write in Candidate For Civil Board
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lee Minor: Write in Candidate For Civil Board  ( 2753 )
David Shea
: 471

« : November 02, 2010, 08:46:46 AM »

Many of you know Lee Minor and those of you who do not have more than likely not lived in Fairfax for long.

Lee has lived in Fairfax his entire life and has actively participated in local government since his early days on the BFA School Board in the 1970's.  He has also acted as a justice of the peace and as a member of the Fairfax Civil Board.  Lee has a knack for people and has always been a dedicated supporter of the best interest of Fairfax.

Due to a clerical error, Lee's name was omitted from the ballot this year.

Please consider Lee Minor as a write in candidate for the Fairfax Civil Board of Authority.

David Shea
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : November 02, 2010, 11:13:05 AM »

Nicely put David!  I was pleased to see someone outside handing out sheets with Lee Minor and Rita Magnan for Justice of the Peace as they both were left out by error.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: