Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 09:27:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  James Willard Naylor Of Fletcher Dies In A Tragic Accident
« previous next »
: [1]
: James Willard Naylor Of Fletcher Dies In A Tragic Accident  ( 2416 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 10, 2006, 11:49:34 AM »

James Willard Naylor
May 26, 1957 - September 07, 2006

JAMES WILLARD NAYLOR
FLETCHER - James Willard Naylor, age 49, passed away tragically, Thursday, Sept. 7, 2006, at his residence in Fletcher, Vt. He was born the son of Hazel (Snide) Naylor and the late Clarence Naylor on May 26, 1957, in Fletcher, Vt.

Jim had served as a member of the Army National Guard for 10 years. He had been employed at Pike Industries for over five years as a steam roller operator. Jim married Lise Perras in 2000 in Fletcher, Vt. He loved spending fall deer hunting on his land in East Fairfield and in the spring he looked forward to making maple syrup in his sugar shack. Jim held a special bond with his children and grandchildren loving them unconditionally. He will be greatly missed by all those who truly knew and loved him.

He is survived by his loving wife, Lise (Perras) Naylor of Fletcher; his mother, Hazel (Snide) Naylor of Fletcher; three daughters, Jessica Kennedy and Larry Kim of Burlington, Jennifer Kennedy of Lyndonville, Vt., Jamie Kennedy of St. Johnsbury, Vt.; four step-children: Jason Hutchins and wife, Kim of North Hero, Vt., Aaron Hutchins of St. Albans, Vt., Landon Hutchins of St. Albans, Vt., Christie Hutchins of St. Albans, Vt.; one brother, Edward Naylor of Fletcher, Vt.; three sisters: Rosie Naylor of Fletcher, Vt., Marlene Naylor of Fletcher, Vt., Sheila Naylor of Fletcher, Vt.; four grandchildren: Alex Kim, Sarah Kim, Isaac Hutchins and Ava Grace Hutchins; mother-in-law, Lucille Perras of St. Albans; brother-in-law, Mark Perras of Swanton; two sisters-in-law, Jean Perras and David Roessner of New Jersey, Shirley Phillips and Reggie Johnson of Georgia; his faithful dog “Savage” and his beloved cat “Peppy.”

There will be no public visiting hours. Funeral services will be private and at the convenience of the family. Burial will be in the family lot in Binghamville Cemetery in Fletcher, Vt.

Memorial contributions may be made in Jim’s memory to a charity of one’s choice. Those who wish can forward their online condolences by visiting www.awrichfuneralhome.com.

Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A. W. Rich Funeral Home, Fairfax, Vt. 05454. [/b]

« : September 11, 2006, 09:18:40 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: