Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:26:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  DMV Tutorial for Drivers Exam
« previous next »
: [1]
: DMV Tutorial for Drivers Exam  ( 3236 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : November 15, 2010, 10:24:58 AM »

Vermont DMV Launches an Interactive Online Tutorial for Driver Exams
MONTPELIER – The Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles today became the first DMV in the nation to launch an interactive, online driver’s tutorial designed to help new drivers prepare for their learner’s permit exam.

The interactive tutorial uses high-tech animation to help new drivers learn the rules of the road, as well as educate them about the various steps one must go through to receive a license or learner’s permit.

“Learning to drive is a significant event, and we want to make the process innovative, captivating and interactive so that properly preparing for the written exam will be more appealing to today’s young people,” said DMV Commissioner Robert Ide.

The new interactive learning tool can easily be accessed through the Internet on a home PC, which makes it a convenient tool for student drivers to use both by themselves and with the help of family members. The interactive website can also be incorporated into driver education classes.

“Young people will learn more when they are involved with a learning process that is interesting and fun.” Ide said. “Providing them an interactive way to study the driver’s manual will not only help student drivers prepare to receive a learner’s permit or junior operator’s license, but it also will help make them better and safer drivers.”

The interactive tool does not contain every chapter of the Vermont Driver’s Manual, but it does include everything a new driver needs to know to pass the tests required to obtain a learner’s permit or junior operator’s license. It even contains a practice exam.
To access the DMV’s new online tool, visit dmv.vermont.gov.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : November 15, 2010, 10:26:18 AM »

http://www.dmv.vermont.gov

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : November 16, 2010, 01:22:25 PM »

Excellent news Chris!  I have a nephew who will be using it for sure this year as he just turned 15.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: