Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 05:31:27 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Snow Flakes Gently Falling - Christmas Is In The Air
« previous next »
: [1]
: Snow Flakes Gently Falling - Christmas Is In The Air  ( 1705 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 27, 2010, 09:04:32 AM »

Well, my grandsons got my Christmas Tree up yesterday, just in time for the fluffy light snow to fall.  My youngest grandson told me last night, I'm glad we got the tree up, it puts me in the Christmas Spirit.  A short while later he e-mailed me his Christmas List.  After they got the tree decorated, their Aunt Mary Kay took them down to Essex to the T-Rex theater to see Harry Potter.  Mary Kay raved about the seats in the theater, the enormous screen and the sound system.

They will be headed home today where Sammy will be doing his usual community work, acting as an Elf on the Christmas Train tomorrow morning.  I told his mother to try and get some photos of him on the train doing his thing as a Christmas Elf.

HO  HO  HO

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: