Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 12:44:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Beautiful Weather For A Beautiful Christmas
« previous next »
: [1]
: Beautiful Weather For A Beautiful Christmas  ( 1798 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 24, 2010, 09:39:36 AM »

We must have at least a foot of snow on the ground, all nice and white.  I was told that the stores here in town were really crowded yesterday and I suspect that those with floating holidays may be tempted to take today off as one of those holidays.  We have all kinds of food here that the Girls have brought in.  Son-In-Law, Mike made his special cheese cake and friends and neighbors have brought in Jellies, Jams, Maple Cream, Homemade Doughnuts, Cookies and other delicasies.  There have been several posts on the forum that mention how nice people have been to them.  I don't really know the reason, but it just seems people seem extra nice this year.  Even people that went shopping in Burlington mentioned how nice all the clerks were.

Our whole family plans to attend the 8:30 Mass at St. Luke's tonight.  We will be having a Chicken Pie Supper around 5 p.m. along with many other goodies.  I am not sure when we will be opening our gifts, but the Girls will work that out and let us know.

Many thanks for the Peace & Harmony with which they accomplish & agree on all the activities - We Done Good Maryann and may your first Christmas in Heaven be your best ever.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: