Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:23:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Jason Minor's Father Passes Away At Age 67
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jason Minor's Father Passes Away At Age 67  ( 3284 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 22, 2011, 08:20:17 AM »

DOUGLAS LEO MINOR

SWANTON - Douglas L. Minor, a long-time resident of Swanton, passed away in Tampa, Fla. on Jan. 19, 2011 at the age of 67. He was born in Colchester on Dec. 19, 1943, the son of the late Vernon and Theresa Minor of Sheldon. Douglas was a graduate of Bellows Free Academy in St. Albans. He was a former member of the Vermont National Guard and worked for 24 years at General Electric in Burlington as a tool and die maker and supervisor. He loved to see new places and became a long-haul truck driver traveling the country before he retired. He was an avid Dallas Cowboys fan and loved spirited political conversations. He is survived by his three children, Doug Minor, Jr. and wife, Charlene, of Chichester, N.H., Jason Minor and wife, Liz, of Fairfax, and Brian Minor and partner, Thyra, of Pacifica, Calif., and sons of Sally Minor of Swanton, whom Douglas was married to for 36 years. He leaves four grandchildren, Emily, Jackson, Haley, and Lincoln; his sister, Sylvia Minor of Wimauma, Fla.; and many nieces and nephews. In lieu of flowers and plants, gifts in Douglas' memory may be made to the Franklin County Humane Society, 30 Sunset Meadow, Saint Albans, VT 05478.

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #1 : January 22, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »

Jason and Liz, Mark and I are sorry to hear of your loss, our condolences to you and your family. Mark & Judi Hunziker
: [1]  
« previous next »
: