Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:33:41 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Today Will Feel Like Spring
« previous next »
: [1]
: Today Will Feel Like Spring  ( 1869 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 14, 2011, 08:41:02 AM »

We'll get a brief spring preview today on this Valentine's Day.  Temperatures will top out in the upper 30s and low 40s.  There will also be a few rain & snow showers, which will end up as all snow showers going into the night.

But we are in for a wild ride with the temperatures over the next few days.  Tonight, it will turn sharply colder as a batch of Arctic air just to our north comes barreling in on gusty NW winds.  We'll bottom out near 0 by Tuesday morning, and wind chills will be in the teens and twenties below zero!

Despite lots of sunshine on Tuesday, it will be cold.  We'll be lucky to get out of the single digits for highs.  And another very cold night is on tap for Tuesday night.

But then we swing the other way again with a warm front pushing through on Wednesday.  We'll be back in the 30s again.  And more 40s will show up by the end of the week, along with some rain.

Then down go the temperatures again over next weekend, with some snow on Saturday, but cold sunshine on Sunday.

Its a balmy 41.4 degrees here at the house right now and I'm hoping a little of that snow will melt off the roof.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: