Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:39:34 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  It Has Started Snowing Here OnThe Fletcher Road
« previous next »
: [1]
: It Has Started Snowing Here OnThe Fletcher Road  ( 1650 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 25, 2011, 09:46:28 AM »

Well, it is 31 degrees here on the Fletcher Road.  It has been spitting off and on for the past hour, but looks like it is actually settling in to snow.  A number of places have shut down for the day in anticipation of a lot of heavy wet snow, but sounds like it should be over tonight with a nice day tomorrow.

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : February 25, 2011, 02:57:26 PM »

In the meantime, out on I-89.......

PRESS RELEASE
Trooper: Senior Trooper Ravelin  Station: Williston  Contact# (802) 878-7111
Date: 2/25/2011
Incident: Motor Vehicle crashes

Summary of Incident:
The Vermont State Police from the Williston Barracks have responded to numerous motor vehicle crashes on Interstate 89.  Many of the vehicle crashes involved vehicles traveling too fast on the snow covered roadways.  A State Police car was struck from behind while a Trooper was investigating a crash on Interstate 89 in the Town of Richmond.  The police car received moderate damage and the Trooper received minor injuries.  The operator of the other vehicle was not injured. 

Motorists are reminded to give themselves more time to reach their destination as the conditions of the roadways change quickly.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: