Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:17:03 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary For Harold Marshall, Brother Of Malcolm (Mike) Marshall
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary For Harold Marshall, Brother Of Malcolm (Mike) Marshall  ( 1874 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 25, 2011, 11:05:29 AM »

Milton / Highgate Center – Harold K. Marshall, 74 died suddenly Thursday afternoon February 24, 2011, at his home.

Harold was born on September 25, 1936 in Fairfax, the son of Allen and Florence ( Gould ) Marshall.

Harold worked for Peasco Grain for many years, as well as managing several farms. He was most well known and respected for his knowledge in mechanical work and tractor repair. He owned Marshall’s Garage on East Road in Milton for over 30 years. He also ran Brown’s Chain Saw Shop in Essex.

He was married to Charol (Valyou) Marshall of Essex Jct in 1956 who predeceased him in 2006.

He is survived by his companion Lourraine Vanslette of Highgate Center, son Jeffrey Marshall of Mooers Forks, NY and by his daughter Lisa Marshall and her fiance Russell Baker of Milton, his brothers Malcolm and his wife Rita of Milton, Richard and his wife Carol of Georgia and Ronnie of Georgia, by his special friends Ronnie and Veda Root of Westford and by Lourraine’s sons Roy Vanslette Jr. of Swanton and Sherdrick Vanslette of Vergennes, and by several nieces, nephews, cousins and his grandpuppy Abbey.

He was predeceased by his sisters Anetta, Katherine, Sylvia and Margaret and by his brothers Allen, Pearl, Ralph, George, Billy, Walter and Andy.

Visiting hours will be held on Sunday February 27th from 2-5pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton followed by a Funeral Service at 5pm.

Burial will be in Sanderson Corners Cemetery in Fairfax in the spring on April 29th at 11am.

Online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com
« : February 25, 2011, 03:15:50 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : February 25, 2011, 03:16:48 PM »

I have just received Harold's obituary from the Minor Funeral Home and have included it in the above notice.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: