Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:23:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Buck Hollow Girls Meet & Reminisce
« previous next »
: [1]
: Buck Hollow Girls Meet & Reminisce  ( 3478 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 15, 2006, 06:29:45 PM »

Hi All,

On August 30, 2006, a group of Buck Hollow Friends gathered to reminisce about the old days (40s & 50s).  Mary (Collins) Wright is not in the photos, because she was the one taking the pictures.

Buck Hollow has always been a close knit community and these girls have remained friends through the years.  I was told that a few of the boys from Buck Hollow want to be invited to the next get together.

The girls were greeted with this sign when they arrived at Dalton & Grace Machia's Camp on The Georgia Shore

Wanda (Webb) Nichols, wife of John Nichols seems happy to be here -- The get together was arranged so that it would coincide with Wanda's trip up from Florida

Betty (Gillin) Loso chats with Wanda Webb Nichols

Barb (Magnan) Young chats with Barbara (Ovitt) Sargent

Left to right above, Grace Gillin Machia with walker, Mary Ellen Gillin with cane, Tish Collins Cardinal, Barb Magnan Young, Pauline Webb Lavallee, Wanda Webb Nichols & Betty Gillin Loso

Wanda Webb Nichols, Grace Gillin Machia & Brenda Gillin Parker

Maryann Hoben Raymond

Probably shouldn't try naming these girls from the back,but here goes, Left to Right, Brenda Gillin Parker, Barbara (Ovitt) Sargent, Barbara (Magnan) Young, Tish (Collins) Cardinal and Pauline (Webb) Lavallee, are all enjoying looking at some old photos

Many Thanks to Mary for providing me with these photos.[/b]
« : October 18, 2006, 02:19:04 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: