Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 05:30:00 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Greenia Trucking Owners, Now Both Deceased
« previous next »
: [1]
: Greenia Trucking Owners, Now Both Deceased  ( 1913 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 10, 2011, 01:05:59 PM »

Bernard & Marion Greenia, owners of Greenia Trucking, Trash Haulers for Fairfax for many years now both deceased.  They were great to work with.  You could call them and Marion would usually answer the phone.  You could tell them you had a TV to get rid of or something else and she would tell you how to handle it.  They lived on 104A just beyond the High Bridge across from where boats are launched going towards Georgia.

Georgia - Marion Alice Greenia, 78, died Thursday March 10, 2011 at the Haven Health Care in St. Albans. Marion was born in Georgia on August 21, 1932, the daughter of Howard and Irene ( Rivers ) Bascom . She married Bernard Greenia on January 22, 1949 in the Georgia Plains Baptist Church. She and Bernie owned and operated Greenia Trucking since 1961. Marion was very active in the Women’s Auxiliary in Milton and the Milton Bowling League. She is survived by her children Bernard J. Greenia Jr. & his wife Diane of Memphis, TN, Ingrid Rodd & her husband William of St. Albans, Mary Lou Vincelette & husband Alan of St. Albans, Bonnie Wasson & husband Russell of W. Palm Beach, FL., Thomas Greenia of Washington, D.C. and Denise Greenia of Milton, 16 grandchildren, 24 great grandchildren, her siblings Maurice, Roland, John and Delbert Bascom and Betty Kilburn, and by several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband in 2009, infant son Frank in 1957 and her sister Clarice Lamphere in 1998 . Visiting hours will be held on Monday March 14, 2011 from in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton. A Funeral Service will be held at . Burial will be in the Hope Cemetery in Georgia in the spring.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: