Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 05:51:50 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Teresa Minor Dies At Age 84 - Buried In St. Lukes Cemetery
« previous next »
: [1]
: Teresa Minor Dies At Age 84 - Buried In St. Lukes Cemetery  ( 2013 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 18, 2011, 03:18:30 PM »

FAIRFAX / ST. ALBANS  - Teresa M. Minor, 84, passed away on March 11, 2011, at St. Albans Health Care & Rehab Facility in St. Albans.

Teresa was born in Winooski on Sept. 18, 1926, the daughter of Anthlem and Alice Campbell.

Teresa had lived most of her life on School Street in Fairfax, and for the last 33 years in St. Albans.

Teresa was a homemaker; she enjoyed singing and yodeling, and she canned many jars of vegetables from the garden, and was always cooking. She always made a hot lunch at noontime so her children could run down the hill for lunch while in school. Teresa was focused on raising her 10 children, which was a full time job in itself.

She is survived by her children: David and his wife, Diane, of Highgate, Mark and his companion, Judy, of Fairfax, Mike of Pensacola, Fla., Marty and his companion, Andee, of Fletcher, Marlene Bevins and her husband, David, of St. Albans, Marvin and his wife, Lisa, of Fairfax, Tina Ladd of St. Albans, Robin and his wife, Brenda, of St. Albans, Torrey Underwood of Swanton, and Marlon of Swanton; 19 grandchildren, 26 great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.

She is survived by a very special sister, Yvonne Siple, of Burlington.

She leaves behind her brother-in-law, David Minor and his wife, Janet, of Florida, Shirley Minor and his wife, Madeline, of Westford, Lee Minor and his wife, Louise, of Fairfax, Gerald Minor and his wife, Marilyn, of Fairfax, and a sister-in-law, Margaret Minor of Fletcher.

She was predeceased by her husband, Carlton D. Minor; infant daughter, Darlene; three sisters: Lillian Desilier, Eva Lombard, Anita Sesta; two brothers, Elphege and Maurice Campbell; three brother-in-laws, Wallace Minor, Aldoph Wells and Pete Drinkwine; two sister-in-laws, Ilene Drinkwine and Harriet Wells; and a nephew, Alan Minor.

At Teresa’s wishes, there were no calling hours. She was laid to rest on March 15, 2011, at St. Luke’s Cemetery in Fairfax.

Arrangements were by Heald Funeral Home.

« : March 20, 2011, 07:59:18 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: