Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
August 07, 2024, 12:53:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  National Guard Chaplain to lead Sunday's service at United Church of Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: National Guard Chaplain to lead Sunday's service at United Church of Fairfax  ( 2399 )
mstaylor
: 4

« : April 25, 2011, 04:23:14 PM »

In the absence of interim minister Walter Mahany, services at 9:45 AM on Sunday, May 1 will be led by Kurt Geib of Newport, VT. A graduate of Liberty Theological Seminary,  Mr. Geib has recently returned from a tour in Afghanistan where he served as  battalion chaplain for a National Guard  infantry unit based in Jericho, VT. We invite everyone in the community to join us in welcoming Mr. Geib and participating in the service.
Suzy
: 429

« #1 : April 26, 2011, 07:57:17 AM »

Funny story:  I had to lead the National Guard once...
I was skiing from Smuggler's Notch ski area, back to Stowe, where I used to live and work.  I was on Sterling Pond, and there were soldiers up there, and they were lost...  I told them to follow me, and I led them across the pond, and back to Stowe.  I felt like I was leading an Army!  Oh yeah, I was! 

Welcome to Kurt, and thanks for your service...and services!  :D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: