Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 17, 2024, 01:13:12 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Arsonist Sought In Suspicious Lake Carmi Fire
« previous next »
: [1]
: Arsonist Sought In Suspicious Lake Carmi Fire  ( 1718 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 26, 2011, 12:21:33 PM »

The Vermont State Police said Monday that a fire that destroyed a seasonal camp Thursday off Hammond Shore Road on Lake Carmi was suspicious.

The camp, jointly owned by the Lawyer families in St. Albans, East Fairfield and Fairfax, was closed up last fall and had not been reopened, Detective Sgt. Jeremy Hill said in a statement.

The Franklin Volunteer Fire Department responded at about 11:30 p.m. Thursday to find the camp engulfed in fire and starting to collapse, Hill said. Police were asked to respond Monday to determine the origin, which remains under investigation.
Authorities asked that anyone with information call the Vermont Arson Tip Award Program, which provides up to $5,000 rewards for information leading arrests in suspicious fires, at 800-32-ARSON.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: