Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 09:14:57 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Light Is On At A. W. Rich For Elaine
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Light Is On At A. W. Rich For Elaine  ( 1462 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 07, 2011, 07:27:21 PM »

Westford - Elaine Teresa (Mitchell) Warren, 74, passed away on Wednesday May 4, 2011, at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington, peacefully and surrounded by all of her dearest loved ones. She was born on July 31, 1936, in Kingston, NY, daughter of the late Earl and Teresa (Tiano) Mitchell. She married Walter Warren in Kingston, NY, on October 1, 1955. She worked all her life, as a secretary and bookkeeper, and she was employed by IBM for many years. Elaine was an amazing wife, mother and grandmother who will be deeply missed by her loving family and friends.

Elaine is survived by: Her adoring husband of 55 years, Walter Warren of Westford; Two daughters: Wendy Keebler and husband John and their children, Johnny and Miranda, of Michigan; Patricia Pittala and husband Robert and their children, Jesse and Brian, of Westford.

There will be no visiting hours. A graveside service with inurnment will be held in the family lot in Brookside Cemetery, at a time and date to be announced. Memorial contributions in Elaine’s memory can be made to Ronald McDonald House, 16 South Winooski Ave., Burlington, VT 05401, or St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Attn: Tribute Program, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105-1942. Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main Street, Fairfax, VT 05454. The family invites you to share your memories and condolences by visiting www.awrichfuneralhomes.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: