Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:27:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Nancy Ann (Cherrier) Bushey Dies At Age 72
« previous next »
: [1]
: Nancy Ann (Cherrier) Bushey Dies At Age 72  ( 2006 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 25, 2011, 07:57:31 AM »

NANCY ANN (CHERRIER) BUSHEY

DAVENPORT, Fla./ESSEX JCT., Vt. - Nancy Ann (Cherrier) Bushey went to be with the Lord on Jan. 22, 2011, in Davenport Fla., following a short battle with brain cancer. Nancy was born on Aug. 9, 1938, in Fairfax, Vt., the daughter of George and Hazel (Warren) Cherrier. She spent most of her younger years in Essex Jct. She graduated for Essex High School in 1957. Nancy married Willard (Bill) Bushey on May 31, 1958. Together they raised seven boys In Underhill. They then returned to Essex Jct. and built Bushey's Auto Repair together. In their years of retirement, Nancy and Bill would spend their summers in Colchester and winters in Florida. Nancy was a member of the Jeffersonville Eagles 3210 Women's Auxiliary. She was an avid bingo player, QVC shopper and loved garage sales. Her hobby's included ceramics, card making, crafts, spending time with friends and family. She also loved country music. Her favorite song was "Could I Have This Dance" by Ann Murray. Nancy will be greatly missed. Nancy leaves behind her husband, Bill, of 53 years; and six sons, Russell and his wife, Karen of Fairfax, Ronald and his wife, Rebecca of Essex Jct., Timmy of Davenport, Fla., Billy Mark and his wife, Tracy of Milton, Michael and his wife, Paige of Cambridge, and John and his wife, Amanda of Milton. She also leave behind her brother, Reginald Cherrier and his wife, Norma of Essex Ctr.; 19 grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews, many close friends, and her dog, Baby. Nancy was predeceased by a son, Tommy in 1988; a sister, Ruby Radkevich in 2000; and a brother, Robert Cherrier in 1980. Family and friends are invited to meet on Saturday, May 28, 2011, at 4 to 7 p.m. at the Jeffersonville Eagles Club on Rt.109. Interment will be at the Fairview Cemetery in Essex, at the convenience of the family. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society , P.O. Box 765, Barre, VT 05641.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: