Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:26:47 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BFA Class Of 2010 Has Ideas For Your Christmas Shopping
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Class Of 2010 Has Ideas For Your Christmas Shopping  ( 2648 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 13, 2006, 07:12:39 PM »

The BFA Class of 2010 has begun a fundraiser that will last until November 29, 2006.  The students are selling high-quality, innovative, and useful kitchen tools from THE PAMPERED CHEF.  The students are in hopes of raising a lot of money for their Senior Class trip and other events.  The products will be delivered in time for the holidays and they make wonderful gifts.  The prices start at $1.00 so there is something for everyone.

Community members who do not know a student in the Freshman class can order online by visiting my website:

Simply enter BFA 2010 as the show name and the products will be directly shipped to your home.

The class of 2010 will receive up to 25% of the product order for their fund-raiser.  [/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: