Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:34:25 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Calling All Seniors
« previous next »
: [1]
: Calling All Seniors  ( 2324 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 19, 2011, 07:13:50 AM »

The Fairfax Friendly Seniors Luncheon will be held today up at the Fairfax Fire Station - We will be electing the officers today - Not sure what we will be having for lunch, but I am sure it will be good.  Time:  12 Noon - Fairfax Fire station - Cost:$4 if you are 60 or over and $5 if under 60

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : July 19, 2011, 12:19:11 PM »

Fairfax Seniors were entertained today by Peggy Bonesteel & Jerry Starks of The Fairfax Community Theater.  Father Raj from St. Lukes joined us as did our former pastor, Father Julian and also former Parishioners, Bill & Dot Meisenzahl.

Fairfax Seniors applaud Jerry Starks who sang several songs from the Community Theater Performance you can see this coming Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night.

Father Julian & Father Raj at the Senior Luncheon

Peggy Bonesteel and Jerry Starks from The Fairfax Community Theater - I believe one of the songs that was sung by Jerry Starks is one that Paul Lavallee will be singing during the performance

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: