Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 01:24:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  JoAnne Captures Frogs, Flowers, Vines, Trees & Berries
« previous next »
: [1]
: JoAnne Captures Frogs, Flowers, Vines, Trees & Berries  ( 3371 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 16, 2011, 07:27:05 PM »

Hi Henry,
 I usually find toads in my garden, but after our rain, yesterday, this frog was in the flowers.
A couple of pictures of the roadsides. Flowering vines in the trees, and berries in the trees.

Jo

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : August 16, 2011, 07:28:49 PM »

When I went down to Mass tonight there were thousands of bugs flying in the air.  After Mass I stopped at Steeple Market and the parking lot was full of bugs - Something caused them to come out and I doubt I would want to be out talking for fear some my fly in my mouth.

Henry Raymond
gkmcnall
: 130

« #2 : August 16, 2011, 08:02:49 PM »

Henry,
I believe the bugs were flying ants.  They hatch every year.  I drove thru the ant storm coming back from football practice.  Actually reminded me of a snow storm.   I'm not too fond of the mess they made on my car.
CLach
: 98

« #3 : August 17, 2011, 11:15:46 AM »

We too had a bunch of flying insects (ants) around our neighborhood last night too.  Not only that but woke up to an abundance of spider webs all over the yard, in the trees and back deck.....couldnt believe it.  Seems as though the weather brought all the insects out
: [1]  
« previous next »
: