Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:48:45 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  2012 VT Library Calendar features Fairfax! On sale now.
« previous next »
: [1]
: 2012 VT Library Calendar features Fairfax! On sale now.  ( 2295 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : August 19, 2011, 08:50:53 AM »

The VT Library Association is producing the first annual Vermont Libraries wall calendar for 2012, featuring one fabulous VT library per county for a total of 14 months.
Spend a beautiful year getting to know Vermont's public libraries.  Each month provides a window into the history and personality of each library with great pictures and space for writing appointments.  Includes all major holidays and moon phases.

This calendar will make a great gift during the holiday season.  And guess what??  Fairfax Community Library was chosen as a featured library one month!  (We don't know which month yet!)  Don't miss getting yours!  We may never be a featured library again!

We are offering you the calendars at almost cost - only $9 each!  Order forms are available at the library, or leave email the library at fairfaxlibrarian(at)gmail.com and we will email you a form.
Pre-orders are due by September 8th. We will purchase a few extras for sale, but to be sure you get one, please pre-order.

Questions?  Call the library at 849-2420, and speak to Debbie, or leave a message here.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: