Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:34:04 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Binghamville Church Prepares For Its Last Supper Of 2011
« previous next »
: [1]
: Binghamville Church Prepares For Its Last Supper Of 2011  ( 2292 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 20, 2011, 03:12:45 PM »

Mildred Juckett, Frances Longley, Charlie Tinker and Becky Neapolitano stopped for a moment to pose for me as they prepared for their last supper of the year tonight.  There was one other gentleman there, but I think he was trying to avoid me.  Of course there are many other people involved who prepare things at home to bring in and on top of that many also work at the supper helping serve it.  These people do a remarkable job with their 3 stoves and two refrigerators, plus several plug-in units that look like Electric Turkey Roasters.  Tonights supper will be a ham supper with lots of extras and also homemade desserts.  Everyone is so friendly and happy up there, pretty hard not to start visiting with someone, even though you may only know a few people
« : October 20, 2011, 03:14:23 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: