Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 11:20:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Paul Drennan Dies At Age 73
« previous next »
: [1]
: Paul Drennan Dies At Age 73  ( 2760 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 09, 2011, 07:32:31 AM »

PAUL H. DRENNAN

FLETCHER - Paul Hopper Drennan, 73, of Fletcher, passed away peacefully at his home on Monday morning, Nov. 7, 2011. Paul was born April 6, 1938, in Newark, N.J., the son of John A. Drennan and Juliette Haag Drennan. Paul attended Saint Benedicts Prep School and Rutgers University in New Jersey. His successful career saw him spend time with major international corporations such as Proctor & Gamble and IBM, to smaller Vermont based companies such as Montgomery Schoolhouse Toys, Interstate Equipment and, as a founding partner in Cambridge Common Corporation, brought the pharmacy to Cambridge. Paul also founded and ran PPD Associates, a distribution and service business serving the Eastern U.S. Paul was extremely devoted to his family and friends. He served his community as a key member of the Cambridge Area Chamber of Commerce, the driving force behind the Old Town Hall Restoration Project, Board of Directors for the Cambridge Health Center, member of Cambridge Classic Chorale and Lamoille County Players. Paul loved his extended family at the Second Congregational Church where he served in many capacities. He truly loved the beauty and uniqueness of Vermont and longed for it's preservation for future generations. He was predeceased by wife, Ann Marie Ilaria Drennan; and grandson, Cooper D. Kuznitz. He is survived by his wife of 36 years, Patricia M. Drennan; three sons, Paul J. and Lisa Drennan of Pembroke, Mass., Joseph R. Drennan and Nina KempfMiller of Fletcher and Hugh B. and Harlene Johnson of Cambridge; four daughters, Melinda J. and Jeff Richardson of Andrews, S.C., Maria D. and Scott Goddard of Williston, Crissi J. and Frank Joyal of Fairfax and Catherine D. and Mark Kuznitz of Oceanside, Calif.; ten grandchildren, Jessica H. Johnson, Jennifer K. Thomas, Lindsey R. Thomas, Kathryn A. Drennan, Jared W. Drennan, Cole J. Kuznitz, Chase D. Kuznitz, Hugh B. Johnson III, Hannah M. Johnson and Hayleigh R. Johnson; six great-grandchildren, Austin Thomas, Reese Gray, Tyler Massey, Bryson Massey, Cameron Thomas and Halle Thomas; one brother, John M. Drennan of Bloomfield, N.J.; very close brothers- and sisters-in-law; and several nieces and nephews. Services will be held at the Second Congregational Church in Jeffersonville on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011, at 11 a.m. with a reception and visitation immediately following in the Church Fellowship Hall. The family invites you to share your memories and online condolences by visiting http://www.awrichfuneralhomes.com/home.html. In lieu of flowers, please send contributions in Paul's memory to the Vermont Parkinson's Association or the Second Congregational Church in Jeffersonville.
« : November 09, 2011, 07:34:29 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : November 09, 2011, 12:31:23 PM »

He was a fine man whom I was pleased to know, if ever so briefly .
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : November 10, 2011, 11:18:52 AM »

My love and prayers go out to Catherine, and all of Paul's family.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: