Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:24:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Woman Arrested For Failing To Stop For A Police Cruiser
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Woman Arrested For Failing To Stop For A Police Cruiser  ( 1954 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 14, 2011, 08:29:48 AM »

A Fairfax woman was arrested early Saturday for failing to stop for a police cruiser, Vermont State Police said. Authorities said once the woman, 47 was stopped they discovered her license was suspended for a third driving while intoxicated conviction. Police said they also suspect she was driving early Saturday under the influence of drugs.

Police said they observed her in a motor vehicle violation, shortly after 1 a.m. Saturday, but she did not stop when an officer pursued her. She traveled south on Vermont 104 in Fairfax, did a U-turn at Joyal Fuels, then drove north on Vermont 104 before stopping at a house on Craftsfield Road in Fairfax, police said.

She is scheduled to appear in Franklin County District Court in St. Albans to answer charges of driving under the influence, attempting to elude, careless and negligent driving, violations of conditions of release and driving with a license suspended, police said.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: