Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 02:15:02 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Demolition Of Old Georgia Market To Start this Week
« previous next »
: [1]
: Demolition Of Old Georgia Market To Start this Week  ( 1511 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 04, 2011, 09:27:51 AM »

Chris Santee and I plan to head over to the New Georgia Market this coming Wednesday.  We may get there in the middle of the demolition process of the Old Store.  The permit process to demolish the old building has been slow, due to an "Asbestos" roof issue, giving him permission to remove this material.  This delay has caused him to miss the deadline for paving, which he had hoped to get done right after the demolition.

Hopefully it will be a nice day, so I can get some photos and I am very Happy that Chris Santee will be coming with me - I will rely on his sharper mind to remember what Ray tells us about the new store, which I understand he has incorporated some nice features in the building of it in regards to energy efficiency and utilizing recycled material.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: