Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 01:35:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Brother Of Robert Sweet Dies At The Age Of 90
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brother Of Robert Sweet Dies At The Age Of 90  ( 1433 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 26, 2011, 08:56:08 AM »

LEON C. SWEET MELBOURNE, Fla./ BOLTON - Leon C. Sweet, 90, died on Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011, after a short illness at Carnegie Gardens Elder Care in Melbourne, Fla. He was born in Colchester to Hobart and Martha "Rena" (Raymond) Sweet on Sept. 15, 1921. Leon attended schools in Colchester. In his early years, Leon was a farmer, then he became a truck driver and this became his career. He drove for Marcel's Express, Quinn's, and finally Maislon, where he retired from. He was a proud member of the Teamsters and the Eagles. Leon is survived by his current wife, Dorothy M. Sweet of Melbourne, Fla.; sons, Russell and Joanne Sweet of Essex Junction, and Ronald and Donna Sweet of Bolton; daughter, Robin and Craig Preavy of Milton; brother, Robert and Carlene Sweet of Jeffersonville; sister, Jean Menard of Burlington; four stepsons, David and Anne Sweet of Arkansas, Wayne and Mae Sweet, Richard and Carol Sweet, and James and Sherri Sweet, all of Florida; grandchildren, Tammi, Stacy, Shawn, Wendy, Ronnie, Cory, and Kerri; and many great-grandchildren; great- great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his first wife, Geraldine J. (Trayah) Sweet; his parents; brothers, Irwin and Roy Sweet; sister, Louella Zeno; and stepson, Larry Sweet. Russell, Ronald and Robin would like to give a very special thank you to Richard and Carol Sweet for what they did for our father. Visiting hours will be on Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2011, from 3 to 6 p.m. at the LaVigne Funeral Home and Cremation Service, 132 Main St. in Winooski. Graveside services will be held at the Mountain View Cemetery in Essex Center. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be sent to the American Heart Association , VT Affiliate, 434 Hurricane Lane, Williston, VT 05495, or to the charity of one's choice .

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: