Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:31:02 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Wife Of David Hill, Robyn, Dies At Age 47
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wife Of David Hill, Robyn, Dies At Age 47  ( 2205 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 05, 2012, 09:45:48 AM »

ROBYN MIRA HILL

FAIRFAX - Robyn Mira Hill, 47, of Fairfax, died in Fletcher Allen Health Care on Jan. 3, 2012, after a two year battle with cancer. She was born in Los Angeles, Calif. on Sept. 5, 1964, daughter of Emil Rapaport and Mollie Abraham. She had worked at Rowley Fuels in Milton for several years and previously owned Joe's Foreplay Tavern in Cambridge. She is survived by her husband of five years, David Hill of Fairfax; and her mother, Mollie Abraham of Skokie, Ill. A graveside service will take place at 2 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 6, 2012, in Ahavath Gerim Cemetery, corner of Fielding Land and Patchen Rd., South Burlington. Arrangements are by Boucher and Pritchard Funeral Directors. It was Robyn's wish that contributions in her memory be made to the Jim Bashaw Fund, c/o Northwestern Medical Center, 133 Fairfield Street, St. Albans, VT 05478. 
« : January 05, 2012, 09:47:28 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: