Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:28:50 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Wedding: Beerworth - Pepin
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wedding: Beerworth - Pepin  ( 3038 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 27, 2012, 07:34:34 AM »

EAST MONTPELIER -- Anna Holly Beerworth, daughter of Steve and Mary Beerworth of Fairfax, and Justin R. Pepin, son of Roland and Brenda Pepin of Montpelier, were united in marriage Oct. 8.

The Rev. Dan White officiated at the double-ring ceremony at the Old Brick Church.

Julia Beerworth was the maid of honor. The bridesmaids were Angela Morrissette and Brittany Johansen. Ella Beerworth and Charlotte Beerworth, nieces of the bride, were the flower girls.

Chris Varricchione was the best man. The ushers were Donny Morgan and Tim Baker. Noble Beerworth, nephew of the bride, was the ring bearer.

A reception was held at the Pepin family residence in Montpelier. The couple have a European honeymoon planned for this summer.

Mrs. Pepin graduated from North Country High School in Newport and University of Vermont. She is a preschool teacher at Georgia Elementary and Middle School. Her husband graduated from Montpelier High School and St. Michael's College. He is a computer programmer/analyst for Burton Snowboard Company.

The couple reside in Colchester.

Henry Raymond
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : February 27, 2012, 03:38:19 PM »

oct. 8th ?????better late than never
: [1]  
« previous next »
: