Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 09:32:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  St. Cyr - Theoret Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: St. Cyr - Theoret Wedding  ( 2549 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 18, 2012, 07:31:03 AM »

SOUTH BURLINGTON — Jennifer A. St. Cyr, daughter of Jeffrey St. Cyr of Fairfax and Valerie Eldred of St. Albans, and Scott D. Theoret, son of Raymond Theoret of Essex Junction and Mary Kathryn Root of Essex Junction, were united in marriage Dec. 3.

Justice of the Peace Richard Eldred officiated at the double-ring ceremony at Sunset Ballroom, where a reception also was held.

Tiana Benway was the maid of honor. The bridesmaids were Kylee Eldred, Tricia Surprise and Julie Theoret. Phoebe Kush was the flower girl.

Jason Kush was the best man. The ushers were Sean Theoret, Brian Theoret and Kyle Theoret. Daniel Theoret was the ring bearer.

The bride and groom both graduated from Essex High School. They reside in Colchester.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: