Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 06:29:45 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Sights and Sounds Sunday Afternoon Concert!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sights and Sounds Sunday Afternoon Concert!!  ( 1649 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : August 11, 2012, 05:32:19 PM »

Need something to do Sunday afternoon?  Beginning at 3 and continuing until 8 a host of young musicians and performers will be playing at J&L Field to raise money for the American Cancer Society.  Youth organized and run--Troy and Alanna, with help from all their friends, --- this should be a fun event to attend.  Please stop by and support both our youth and the cause they are working for.
  Included in the line up are Troy Millette, Keegan Farara , Alanna Freeman, Crimson Cove, Sam's Sister, Flat Top Trio, Hometown Dream, April Reynolds, Rosie Newton, Abby Grimmer, Tiffany Couture, will share their talents for this fundraiser. 
There will also be  cotton candy, popcorn, sods, water, a bake sale, face painting, 50/50, and a few items to raffle. Plus , a hand full of vendors and a hopefully beautiful day   All for a great cause.

Oh, yes, bring a chair or a blanket!
« : August 12, 2012, 06:04:52 AM Rev. Elizabeth »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: