Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 11:59:43 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  New Town Staff @ the Library
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Town Staff @ the Library  ( 1379 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : August 22, 2012, 04:19:36 PM »

As you may know, Chantal resigned from her two jobs at the library in order to devote herself to full time parenting after the birth of her son, Avery this summer.   We are very pleased to welcome two new part-time employees to the library staff!  Please say hello next time you are in the library and see some new faces.

Keagan Calkins is our new town Library Assistant.  You will see Keagan on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, Friday mornings, and Saturdays.  She holds a Masters of Library and Information Science, and really loves to talk books. 

The new Program Planner for the town library is Karyn Norwood.  Karyn comes to us after working as an Americorps volunteer on the Franklin-Grand Isle Bookmobile for the past year.  She is passionate about history, literacy, and building collaborative relationships within communities. 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: