Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 10:43:58 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Thelma (Longway) Gingras Dies At Age 84
« previous next »
: [1]
: Thelma (Longway) Gingras Dies At Age 84  ( 1408 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 22, 2012, 04:52:58 PM »

Thelma M. Gingras - Danvers, MA/St. Albans - Mrs. Thelma M. Gingras, age 84, died at the Kaplan Hospice House in Danvers, MA.  She was born in Fairfax, VT April 15, 1928, daughter of the late Edward and Laura Longway.  She married Romeo Gingras who predeceased her.  She worked in accounting for the National Life Insurance Company.  She was a member of the Shuffleboard Club, Tennis Club, St. Albans Club, Michigan Club and the Canadian  all at the Bay Indies Community.

She is survived by her children Robert and Patricia Gingras, Susan and Graham Pickard, 3 grandchildren, Heather and Kirk Pickard, and Matia Gingras,4 great-granchildren, Kyle Sangster, Kevin Picard, Graham Mauer and Samantha Valente, a brother Stanley Longway, sister Barbara and Clifford Chagnon, brother-in-law Roger Gingras, and sisters-in-law Helen Calvin and Florence Copeland, several nieces and nephews. 

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, August 25, 2012, at 2:00 P.M. in Holy Angels Church.  Interment will follow in the Gingras family lot in Mount Calvary Cemetery.  Online condolences may be sent to the family at the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home website: www.bradyandlevesque.com.  Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.
« : August 22, 2012, 08:25:38 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: