Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:23:53 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Wells - Sylvester Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wells - Sylvester Wedding  ( 2628 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 06, 2013, 04:10:17 PM »

WELLS - SYLVESTER

ST. ALBANS — Shila Maureen Wells and Bradley Leo Sylvester were united in marriage Sept. 22, 2012 at Holy Angels Church in St. Albans, officiated by Father Roy.

The bride is the daughter of Randy and Stacy Wells of Westford. The groom is the son of Leo and Sherry Sylvester of Enosburg Falls. The bride graduated from RIT in Rochester, N.Y. and is employed by Fletcher Allen. The groom is a journeyman plumber and is employed by St. Cyr Plumbing and Heating.

The maid of honor was Holly Hutchins of Essex Jct., friend of the bride. Bridesmaids were Beth Wells, sister-in-law of the bride, Fletcher; Sarah Talcott, sister of the groom, Sheldon; Erin Redmond, Essex Jct., and Stephanie Bourbeau, St. Albans, friends of the bride. The best man was Patrick Talcott, Sheldon, brother-in-law of the groom. Groomsmen were Ryan Wells, Fletcher, brother of the bride; Matthew Longley, Enosburg Falls, cousin of the groom; Ryan Ovitt, Bakersfield, and Andrew Sweet, Enosburg Falls, friends of the groom. The flower girl was Aliana Talcott, niece of the groom. Ring bearer was Brady Talcott nephew of the groom. The reception took place at The Barn at Lang Farm. The couple will take a delayed honeymoon cruise to the Western Caribbean this winter. They reside in Highgate.

Published on Dec 17, 2012
« : January 06, 2013, 04:18:59 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: