Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 12:29:28 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Household Hazardous Waste Day Appears To Be Doing Well
« previous next »
: [1]
: Household Hazardous Waste Day Appears To Be Doing Well  ( 1745 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 05, 2007, 11:09:39 AM »

Hi All,

I had my van filled with five complete computer sets that dated way back into the 1980s.  Took all my hard drives out before I brought the computers down so no one would get any of my personal information, should they decide to go through the hard drives.  Looks like several people ahead of me had the same idea as well as someone who drove up behind me.  Household Hazardous Waste Days are great.  I noticed a number of people with old mattresses and couches.  So many things one just doesn't know what to do with. Jeff Blake was out back and declined my offer to take his photo as did the customer he was helping unload her load of waste, so saw Judy Cleary who volunteered Erin and Bill to pose with her for me.  We waited for Bill to come back from disposing of some oil and below are the happy?? subjects:

Judy, Erin & Bill -- Thanks Folks

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: