Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 07:21:02 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Gwendolyn S. Gallup - Obituary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gwendolyn S. Gallup - Obituary  ( 2514 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 10, 2007, 09:39:17 PM »

Gwendolyn S. Gallup   
1961 - 2007

Fairfax/St. Albans - Mrs. Gwendolyn S. Gallup, age 46, died Monday, May 7, 2007, at her home in Fairfax. She was born in Burlington February 28, 1961 daughter of Keith Gallup and Shirley (Anstey) Gallup. Gwen graduated from Bellows Free Academy in St. Albans. Gwen was a business woman operating Gwen's Yarn and Antique Store on Main St. in St. Albans. She was a noted quilt artisan and rug maker. She has a quilt on display at the Shelburne Museum. She was an active member of the St. Albans Artist Guild and was a talented musician. Gwen was very well versed in antiques. Everything Gwen strived for was always very positive and will be remembered for her kind nature and strength.

Her survivors include her father Keith and his wife Belinda Gallup of Fairfax, her mother Shirley Anstey of Sheldon, brothers Robert Furman of Chester and Jessy Gardner of Fairfax, nieces Caitlin Caserta of Walpole, N. H., Abigail Rowland of Marlboro, N. H. and nephew Samuel Caserta of Walpole, N. H.

A celebration of Gwen’s life will be Saturday at 10:30 A. M. in the Brady & Levesque Chapel, 86 South Main St., St. Albans. Those planning an expression of sympathy are asked to consider memorials in Gwen’s memory to the St. Albans Artist Guild, C/O Michael Curtis, Treasurer, P. O. Box 309, St. Albans, Vt. 05478 or to the Voices Against Violence, P. O. Box 72, St. Albans, Vt. 05478. Online condolences may be sent by way of the Brady & Levesque website: http://www.bnlfh.com/. Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.

« : May 10, 2007, 09:42:22 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: