Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 09:00:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Albert R. Kilburn - BFA-Fairfax Class 1967 Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Albert R. Kilburn - BFA-Fairfax Class 1967 Passes Away  ( 2184 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 30, 2007, 06:55:15 AM »

ALBERT R. KILBURN STARKSBORO — Albert Robert Kilburn, 60, died unexpectedly on Sunday, May 27, 2007, in Fletcher Allen Health Care as the result of a massive heart attack. Albert was born Nov. 8, 1946, in Colchester, the son of the late Albert S. and Rena Bessette Kilburn, and stepmother, Murretta Kilburn. He was a graduate of BFA-Fairfax and served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. On July 1, l972, Albert married Phyllis Jean Martin in the United Church of Hinesburg. Albert was employed at UVM for 15 years as a maintenance worker. He is survived by his wife, Phyllis of Starksboro; two sons, Joseph, and Jamie and his friend Lisa of Starksboro; by his stepson, Jay Martin and wife Penny of Hinesburg; his grandchildren, Joshua Kilburn of Texas, Samantha, Jared, Jordan, Jeremy and Jasmine; and one great-grandson, Kaleb. He is also survived by seven brothers and six sisters. He was predeceased by his parents, and grandparents, Robert and Hazel Faulkins of Westford. Albert will be greatly missed by family, his many friends and also his beloved cats, Fritz, Pookey and Baby Blue. Visiting hours are Thursday, May 31, from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Osborne parish hall of the United Church of Hinesburg. Funeral services will be held in the United Church of Hinesburg at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, June 1. Burial with full military honors will be in Hinesburg Village Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts may be made to the American Heart Association, Heart Gifts Processing Center, P.O. Box 33049, Syracuse, NY 13220-3049. Gifford Funeral Service, 22 Depot St., Richmond, in charge of arrangements.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: