Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:23:48 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Father Of Stephen & Peter Root Dies At Age 79
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father Of Stephen & Peter Root Dies At Age 79  ( 2168 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 27, 2013, 06:46:37 AM »

TERRENCE JAMES ROOT SR.

WINOOSKI — Terrence James Root Sr., 79, of Winooski, passed away on July 3, 2013, after a difficult battle with cancer. Members of Terry’s family were at his side when he died in St. Albans Health and Rehabilitation, and during his treatment at the Veterans Administration Hospital in White River Junction.

He was born on April 21, 1934, son of Maitland G. Root and Mabel Bolio Root, longtime residents of Underhill. A veteran of the Korean War, where he served in the U.S. Air Force, Terry was a long­time and active member of the American Legion. He was also a longtime member of the Underhill-Jericho Fire Department.

Terry also was a longtime trader with sales booths set up at area flea markets, and during the season he could usually be found most weekends at one site or another.

He is survived by eight children and their spouses, Bruce A. and Janis Root of Burlington, Edith M. Root of Springfield, Lori Root of Virginia Beach, Va., Terrence J. and Barbara Root of Greentown, Pa., Maitland G. Root of Champlain, N.Y., Stephan A. and Donna Root of Fairfax, Christopher T. Root of Windsor, and Peter J. and Carrie Root of Fairfax; 15 grandchildren; and 11 great-grand­children.

A memorial service will be held on Aug. 10, 2013, at St. Thomas Cemetery in Underhill Center.
« : July 27, 2013, 06:48:41 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: