Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 16, 2024, 02:00:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Murphy - DeTura Engagement
« previous next »
: [1]
: Murphy - DeTura Engagement  ( 3583 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 10, 2013, 05:00:28 AM »

Barbara Smith Murphy of Fairfax is pleased to announce the engagement of her daughter, Kathryn Emily Murphy, to Matthew Morgan DeTura, son of Nick and Janice DeTura of Bethlehem Township, N.J.

Kathryn, also the daughter of the late Michael James Murphy of Fairfax, graduated with highest honors from Emerson College in 2007 and received her Master of Fine Arts in Writing from American University in 2009. She is now an Assistant Editorial Manager at the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).

Matt graduated from Duke University in 2005 and received his Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center in 2010. He is currently the Counsel for External and State Affairs for CTIA - The Wireless Association.

The couple make their home in Washington, D.C. They are planning a June 2014 wedding in Vermont.

Henry Raymond
sue
: 124

« #1 : August 10, 2013, 08:26:29 AM »

Congratulations to the couple and the mother of the bride
: [1]  
« previous next »
: