Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 12:20:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Kevin Bushey's Father Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Kevin Bushey's Father Passes Away  ( 4476 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 31, 2007, 07:33:09 AM »

ST. ALBANS TOWN - Mr. Carlton V. Bushey, age 79, died Saturday evening, May 26, 2007, at his home, following an extended illness. He was born in Berkshire, June 23, 1927, son of the late Vinnie and Marion (Tatro) Bushey.
    He served in the U.S. Army during World War II and returned to the St. Albans area to work at Wirthmore Grain Company. He later transferred to I.B.M. in Essex Junction. He attended St. Paul’s United Methodist Church. Carlton was a skilled carpenter and enjoyed carpentry and the outdoors.
    Carlton married Janice Fitzgerald in 1958 and they have three children, Kathleen and her husband, Thomas Stuckart of Georgia, Carla and her husband, Colin Thayer of Colchester, Kevin Bushey of Fairfax; six grandchildren, Matthew and Mark Vincelette, Nicole Bushey, Mitchell Thayer, Camben and Colby Bushey. He is also survived by his brothers and sisters and their spouses, Marilyn Main of New London, Conn., Richard and Nancy Bushey of Milton, Janice and William Sumner of Connecticut and Florida, Betty Gignac of Norwich, Conn., Norman and Ann Bushey of St. Albans, Ronald and Evelyn Bushey of North Carolina; sisters-in-law, Gwendolyn Bushey of St. Albans, Eleanor Bushey of Fair Haven, Vt., Peggy Moreau of St. Albans, Patty Holand of Tampa, Fla., Linda Hobb of St. Albans; brother-in-law, James and his wife, Esther Fitzgerald of St. Albans; and many nieces and nephews and cousins. Besides his parents, he was predeceased by his daughter, Carrie Beth Bushey; and two brothers, Donald and Edward Bushey.
    Funeral Services will be held Thursday at 10 a.m. in St. Paul’s United Methodist Church. Friends may call at the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home, 86 South Main St., from 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday evening. Interment will be in the Bushey Family lot in St. Albans Bay Cemetery.     Online condolences may be sent to Carlton’s family by the Brady & Levesque Web site: www.bnlfh.com. Memorials may be made to the Franklin County Home Health Hospice Program, 3 Home Health Circle, St. Albans, Vt. 05478; or to St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, Church St., St. Albans, Vt. 05478.
    Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: