Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 16, 2024, 02:14:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Children's Author Introducing Kids To Twee,
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Children's Author Introducing Kids To Twee,  ( 2711 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 09, 2013, 08:45:33 AM »

Fairfax children's author introducing kids to Twee'

Published In The St. Albans Messenger August 8, 2013

FAIRFAX - Vermont author Susie E. Caron next week will read from her new children's book in sessions at the St. Albans Free Library and Swanton Public Library:

In doing so, she will introduce a little pine tree named Twee' in this first allegorical story, from her "Between You and Me" series. In this read-aloud picture book, children (3-9 years) and adults accompany Twee' on an inward journey as she discovers something precious about herself and how to relate to another who is separate and different.

Twee' awakens on a high mountain side, and claims her kingdom. However, when a boulder drops down and blocks her view she becomes more than frustrated. She is stuck! Twee' struggles with this until a violent storm alters her thinking and opens her heart.  Susie E. Caron, a private practice psychotherapist, works with children and families in northwestern Vermont. Her "Between You and Me" series grew from her years of experience as a psychologist, teacher, wife, mother and entrepreneur. Her books illustrate some ways individuals, develop self-awareness and improve relatlonships in their lives.

Caron is married and lives in Vermont with her husband, two horses and one highly affectionate Boxer.  Suzie Caron will read at the St. Albans Free Library on Monday; Aug. 12, at 11 a.m. and at the Swanton Library on Wednesday, Aug. 21, also at 11 a.m. She also will visit area libraries throughout northwestern Vermont this summer for book readings and signings. Check with your local library for more information.

Susie Caron's Twee' can be ordered from Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble, or wherever fine books are sold. Susie, Tuiee', and the "Between You and Me" series can be found at www.facebook.com/T.Twees, on her web site at www.susiecaron.com and www.amazon.com/author/susiecaron.

Henry Raymond
ohhman
: 469

« #1 : August 09, 2013, 11:52:29 AM »

Susie is an awesome lady who helps so many! Her boxer Coda is therapy for all who meet her!!  She also has done a training for area providers on helping kids cope with divorce; I can't wait to get this book!!
lena6
: 357

« #2 : August 09, 2013, 06:08:38 PM »

Karen, saw it at the pharmacy.  Sounds like you know her personally.  Should have her sign the book.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: