Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 02:37:16 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Outdoor Fitness Boot Camp - Right Here In Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Outdoor Fitness Boot Camp - Right Here In Fairfax  ( 2045 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 31, 2007, 09:21:11 PM »

Fitness Classes in Fairfax
Fairfax, VT, May 29, 2007 — Finally, fitness classes are coming to Fairfax.  Outdoor Fitness Boot Camp classes are happening this summer.  This type of fitness activity uses the terrain to combine strength training and cardiovascular exercises. Recommended for high school students and adults, Boot Camp classes are ideal for beginners and those who want to step up their workout.  Boot Camp is basically for anyone who wants something different and wants RESULTS.

The Boot Camp classes are Tuesday and Thursday from 9 - 10 am at the BFA Fairfax soccer fields.  Price per class is $5.00 a person.  If you need to bring your children, the price is $10.00 a person for the class and onsite childcare.  There is no registration required.  Participants pay each time they attend a class.  Classes will not be held if it's raining heavy at 9 am.  Participants need to bring plenty of water, a towel and light weights (optional).  It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and sturdy running shoes that are not too worn.

Boot Camp dates are as follows:  June 19, 21, 26, 28; July 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 31 and August 2, 7, 9.

Never boring and always an adventure, classes include resistance training and cardiovascular exercise such as running (short distances), push-ups, sprints, lunges, jumping jacks, jump rope, kickboxing, stretching, cone drills, obstacle courses, and whatever else it takes to distract participants from the fact that they're getting a great workout.

The Boot Camp is being led by Lisa Durocher, a group fitness instructor with over 10 years of experience.  For more information, please call 802-849-6621.

[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: