Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:57:20 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Vermont Genealogy Conference
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vermont Genealogy Conference  ( 2008 )
rwing180
: 98

« : October 15, 2013, 09:39:03 AM »

Vermont Genealogy Conference

It is not too late to sign up for the 2013 Fall Genealogy Conference that will be held on Saturday, October 19th at the St. John Vianney Parish Hall, 160 Hinesburg Road, South Burlington, VT.

The public is invited to join us from 8:30 to 4 as Willard Sterne Randall will speak on the Wentworth Grants and Vermont’s real birthday, Mathieu Paradis will speak on the War of 1812 and its impacts on our area, and Ed McGuire will speak many aspects of  Y-DNA and mt-DNA.

Registration is $20.00 per person. Attendees will have the option to buy lunch on the premises. For complete details please visit our website www.vt-fcgs.org/vtgen.html or call 802-310-9285.   
Note - Our library will be closed this Saturday due to the conference.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: