Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 10:56:52 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Smith-Shultz Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Smith-Shultz Wedding  ( 2295 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 14, 2013, 06:41:11 AM »

SMITH - SCHULTZ Alison L. Smith and Daniel H. Schultz were united in marriage on Sept. 14, 2013, at The Essex Resort & Spa in Essex, Vt. The ceremony took place on the East Lawn and was officiated by Rev. Walter Mahany. The reception immediately followed in the Atrium.

Alison is the daughter of Michael and Patti Smith of Fairfax, Vt. She graduated from the University of New Hampshire and works for NAS Surety Group in Needham, Mass. Daniel is the son of John and Ellen Schultz of Bolton, Mass. He has a degree from Suffolk University and works for Alexander, Aronson & Finning P.C. in Westborough, Mass.

Jessica Smith, sister of the bride, was the Maid of Honor. Bridesmaids were Kim Cook, Julia Broyer, Sarah Jump, Nicole Gallant, Marybeth Schultz, and Sara Funkhouser. John Schultz and Justin Schultz, brothers of the groom, were Best Men. Groomsmen were Frank Cartagena, Jim Peters, Jared Richardson, Greg Anzaldi, and Ryan Collier.

The couple honeymooned in Hawaii, and currently resides in Lancaster, Mass.
« : December 14, 2013, 06:43:50 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: