Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:29:21 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Town Office Parking Lot Closed This Week
« previous next »
: [1]
: Town Office Parking Lot Closed This Week  ( 2831 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 16, 2007, 09:00:15 AM »

Hi Henry:
I've received notice from the school the parking lot at the town office will be closed on Tuesday June 19 until further notice due to paving. 

If you could put this on your website it would be appreciated. 
Have a great weekend and enjoy this beautiful weather.

Thank you
Stacy

I am assuming that you can park in front of the school on Hunt Street and go in the entrance from the school side, but suspect there will be signs while work is in process.
« : June 19, 2007, 07:37:40 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : June 18, 2007, 10:12:00 AM »

Hi Henry:
Thank you for putting this up on the website.  As far as parking during the following week along the side of the road and I think that Chris Santee is letting people park near his house, otherwise where ever you can find a space.  Also, they actually started today so no one is parking in the town or school parking lots today. 

See you soon.
Stacy

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : June 18, 2007, 11:46:42 AM »

Hi All,

Looks like they have started just a little earlier than anticipated:

[/b]

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : June 22, 2007, 03:03:02 PM »

Looks like it will be nip & tuck, to finish the blacktopping at the school & town office today.  The photos below were taken around noon:

[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: