Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 10:33:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Marvin Braley Dies At Age 64
« previous next »
: [1]
: Marvin Braley Dies At Age 64  ( 2133 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 21, 2014, 08:56:28 PM »

Marvin James Braley, age 64 years, a resident of the Parizo Road died suddenly Tuesday, November 18, 2014, in the Northwestern Medical Center.

Born in Colchester on, May 14, 1950, he was the son of the late William Delmar and Bernice Armina (Robtoy) Braley. He attended schools in Fletcher and formerly worked for Tobin's Garage in Cambridge. He was an avid fisherman and wood-worker.

Marvin was pre-deceased by his brother William Braley, and his sister Roxanne Spaulding. Survivors include his longtime companion, Cheryl Arbuckle of Highgate; His "boy" Joshua Longley of Swanton; His granddaughter Kallie Mae Longley of Swanton; a sister, Donna Tarrier and husband Philip and family of Jeffersonville; a brother, Owen Braley of Lyndonville; a sister-in-law, Marilyn Braley and family of Bellows Falls and his aunt, Hilda Robtoy of Saint Albans as well as several nieces, nephews and cousins.

Funeral Services will be held Wednesday, November 26, 2015, at 11a.m. from The Kidder Memorial Home, 89 Grand Avenue Swanton. The Reverend John H.D. Lucy will officiate. Interment will follow in Riverside Cemetery.

Friends may call at the funeral home on Wednesday from 10 a.m. until the hour of the service.

Gifts in Marvin's memory may be made to The Lucas James Williams Memorial Youth Fund Ltd. PO Box 85 Bakersfield VT 05441

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: