Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:06:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Events at the Library
« previous next »
: [1]
: Events at the Library  ( 2628 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : July 05, 2015, 05:20:28 PM »

Tuesday, July 7, 9:30-10:30am:  Preschool Story Hour: Heroes in the Garden
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 3-6. No registration necessary for story hour.

Tuesday, July 7, 3-4pm: Summer Science: Bees: Kids 6+ learn about bees by making their own bee book, designing
and drawing a pollinator robot, and creating a bee hummer. Must pre-register.

Tuesday, July 7, 6-8pm: Family Game Night
Join us for this fun monthly tabletop game event! Bring a game, if you like. Ages 5+

Thursday, July 9, 5:30-6:30pm:  READ to a DOG
Kids ages 5-10 can read a book of their choice to a fuzzy, friendly dog. Call to reserve a 15-minute slot

Friday, July 10, 10-10:30am: Tot Storytime: Join us for a new 6-week series. Young children age 0-2 will enjoy songs,
rhymes, finger plays, and short books. Led by Keagan. Plus, time after for children and parents to meet and socialize.

Friday, July 10, 1-3pm: Wild Animals: The Southern Vermont Natural History Museum is bringing live animals. Children
will get to meet some of Vermont’s “animal heroes” and learn about how they live in the wild. All ages.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« #1 : July 07, 2015, 03:16:53 PM »

Also:
Individual Tech Help on Thursday, July 9th, from 6-8 pm.
Drop in or make a 30 minute appointment.
 You can ask any tech question and / or bring in a device you need help with. You will be ably assisted by our young volunteer techie, Josiah. He is up for troubleshooting or showing you how to do a variety of things such as how to set up an email account, learn to Skype, use your device for downloading Ebooks, manage photos, and lots more.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: