Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 10:22:04 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Brother To Penny Nichols Dies
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brother To Penny Nichols Dies  ( 2284 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 27, 2016, 08:16:25 AM »

ST ALBANS — Colin R. ‘Buddy’ Shore is at peace now and is no longer in pain. He was little brother to Penny, Carolyn, and Carla, and Uncle Bud to Kirt, Bonnie, Todd, Shanna, Stevie, and Cody.

He graduated from BFA St. Albans in the class of ’76. His love of travel took him all over the U.S. He had a big heart and often would give what little he had to those that needed it. His music and cooking were his passion.

He went through life always feeling something was missing – that something was his dad. Now he is with his dad, and his beloved mom.

Per his request, there will be no calling hours or funeral. Donations in his memory can be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
« : January 27, 2016, 08:18:19 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: