Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:20:55 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Raymond "Roy" Hemingway Of Fairfax Dies At The Age Of 70
« previous next »
: [1]
: Raymond "Roy" Hemingway Of Fairfax Dies At The Age Of 70  ( 2775 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 01, 2016, 07:04:00 AM »

Mr. Raymond “Roy” Hemingway, Jr., age 70, died Sunday evening, January 17, 2016, at The Villa Nursing Facility. He was born in St. Albans, October 23, 1945, son of the late Raymond Roy Hemingway, Sr. and Leona Mae (Norcross) Hemingway. He served our country in the US Army from 1967 to 1969. He worked for many years in quality control at IBM. Roy loved traveling to Florida, and just visiting with people.

Roy is survived by his brother Richard Hemingway of Cambridge, and his companion Linda Thatcher of Fairfax, his sister-in-law Jane Hemingway of North Hyde Park, along with several nieces, nephews and cousins. He was predeceased by his parents, his brother Rodney Hemingway, and his step-father Oscar Young.

A Funeral Service will be held on Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 4:00 P.M. in the Brady & Levesque Funeral Chapel, with Deacon Duane Langlois officiating. The family will receive condolences at the funeral home, 86 South Main St., from 2:00 PM until the time of the funeral. Online condolences may be sent to his family at the funeral home website: www.bradyandlevesque.com. Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society, 121 Connor Way, Williston, VT 05495. Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: